Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello Everyone!

My name is Melissa and I live in Austin, Texas and I have decided to start hunting down the newest products and sevices so you don't have to. These products and/or sevices are for sale and I am here to let you know that I think they are worth it. Have you ever been in a store or have seen a tv ad and wondered "does that actually work" or "is that worth the money"? Well I am here to hopefully start answering those questions for you.

A little about me. I am married and we have three children ages 7 and twin 1 year olds. We come from an average household income so we are always looking for the best bang for our buck. If I think it is a rip-off, then I won't post it.

Here are the first two things I want to talk about.

The first one is a video tutorial session on Photoshop. I love photography and creating effects on photos since I know that these are memories that I am going to cherish forever. With three kids, I do not have the time to sort through YouTube videos to try and find exactly what I am looking for. This link will take you to a video tutorial available for purchase that has the most common photoshop effects summed up for you. Reduce wrinkles, whiten teeth and so much more in only 2 hours!!! For shutterbugs like myself, that sounds like a dream come true.
Click Here!

The second item today is a video game copier. Have your kids ever put in a video game into the Wii or XBOX 360 and the game wouldn't play? Do you remember the meltdown that it caused? Well now with Game Copy Wizard, you can make a back-up of all your games so that situation never happens again.
Click Here!

Make sure to check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment